Due to Covid-19, the plants that make most of the abovegrounds for the country have shut down. Aboveground Pools are out of stock nationwide. There may be a small supply available in July, but most availability will resume for the 2021 swimming season.
Pricing is for the Pool Kit Only. (See below for what's included in the Kit). Installation is not included. Swim-N-Pools does not provide Installation, however we can refer you to local installers. Shipping is pickup only, but the installers we refer you to will pickup your pool from us. We will contact you after placing your order. Some sizes may have lead times of up to 1 month, while others may be ready for pickup within 1 business week. If you need the pool quickly, please call or text us at 804-748-4330, so we can confirm our distributors have the size in stock.
The Emotion Pool is a new blend of fresh good looks, great design, and long standing solidity. Comprised of silver brushed uprights and contrasting grey tones, the Emotion presents a visual style that will provide an attractive enhancement to your backyard enjoyment.
- Wall: Deeply-corrugated steel designed for wide mouth skimmer
- Top Rail: All Resin 7" top rail - offers maximum rigidity and weatherproof durability
- Upright: 7" Steel
- Resin Bottom Track
- Top Connectors: 2 piece resin connectors provide precise fit and extra strength
- Buttress free oval system - eliminates the need for angled side supports on oval pools. Saves up to 2.5 feet on each side of pool
- Widemouth skimmer cut-outs
Swim-N-Pools sells aboveground packages that include everything you need for the aboveground, excluding: installation, electrical, water, and chemicals. A discount for chemicals is offered at the time of purchase. Our packages include:
- Pump and Filter System
- Beaded Liner
- PVC Flex Pipe, Fittings, and Quick Disconnects
- Maintenance Equipment, including Telescopic Poles, Wall Brush, Skim Net, Vacuum Head, and Vacuum Hose, Backwash Hose, and Thermometer.
- Your Choice of an A-Frame Ladder or Deck Ladder
The emotion is available in multiple wall heights (52" and 54"). We recommend the 54", unless there is a reason for wanting to stick with a 52", such as replacing an existing 52" swimming pool.
We do not recommend salt systems on aboveground swimming pools. Find out why by clicking here.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact us. Call or text us at 804-748-4330, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by.
*Apply for financing online, and in most cases get an instant decision. For this spa we offer 12 Month, 24 Month, and 36 Month options. Please contact us after applying for financing to continue the transaction. You will not be able to use financing to checkout on our website, but we can complete your transaction in-store. Call or text us at 804-748-4330, e-mail us at email@example.com, or stop by our store to finalize a financing application.