Given the harsh climates that the Richmond, VA and surrounding area can endure, we recommend that most pools be winterized. Improper winterization can lead to extremely expensive repairs, so having a professional company winterize your swimming pool is an option that many of our customers choose. Text or call us at 804-748-4330 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information
What is Involved
- Drain and Plug Lines
- Blow Lines where needed (when needed)
- Add Anti-Freeze (when needed)
- Remove ladders, diving boards, etc.
- Drain the filter and pumps
- Disconnect plumbing where needed
- Install winter cover
- Add winterization chemicals
- Check for any failing or dangerous equipment
Responsibility of the Homeowner
- Notify us of any special requirements your swimming pool may have
- Let us know where your cover is
- Pool should be clear and free and debris
- Please note: If we are adding winterizing chemicals, we only add chemicals provided by Swim-N-Pools.
- The home owner should provide at least 48 business hours notice in the event of a cancellation.