To help prevent unexpected expenses and inconveniences which always occur at the worst time, Swim-N-Pools offers a Winter Watch Check-up Service. Call or text us at 804-748-4330 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.
What is Winter Watch?
We are now taking pre-orders for Winter Watch for the 2020 Winter Season.
Winter Watch is a simple, low-cost service offered to provide peace of mind to our customers. This service is designed to catch and minimize damage to the pool and equipment from freezing weather, snow and/or ice. Our Winter Watch Service provides the following checkups and inspections each month from December through March.
- During the first visit, we inspect to make sure the swimming pool was adequately winterized.
- Pool covers are inspected for tears and adjustments are made to the water bags and/or springs that hold your cover in place.
- Excess water is removed from solid safety covers.
- Debris is removed from the cover to prevent damage to the cover and ensure proper drainage for mesh covers and covers with a drain panel.
- Water level is checked on pools with mesh covers for proper height.
- Check for failing or dangerous equipment
As of 2/26/2020:
- 3 Month Package = December, January, and February
- 4 Month Package = December, January, February, and March
We make an effort to disable purchasing if you are out of our service area, however in the event that you are able to purchase this and are outside of our service area, we will cancel and refund your order.