We open hundreds of swimming pools each and every year. The earlier you can get on the schedule, the more likely we will be able to accommodate a date and time of your preference. Below is a list of some of the tasks performed during your swimming pool opening service.
Basic Pool Opening Package Includes:
- Removal of winter pool cover.
- Cleaning of solid covers only and water tubes.
- Winter cover will be folded for storage.
- Removal of expansion device’s (e.g., Gizzmo’s from the skimmers)
- Removal of any winterizing plugs from the pool’s return lines.
- Inspect and install baskets and re-install jets and eyeballs.
- Re-install pump and filter plugs on pool equipment.
- Re-install any deck equipment (e.g., handrails, diving boards, and ladders.)
- Start and check pool equipment functions (i.e., only if water level is up)
- Cleaning of deck area and pool surface associated with cover removal.
Responsibility of the Homeowner
- Customer should bring water up to acceptable level.
- Having accessories out by the pool area. If items are not by the pool area and stored in a different location, please advise the service department. An additional charge may apply to the basic opening package.
- Removal of water and leaves from cover prior to arrival. See Additional Services if you would like this included with your opening package.
- Providing access to power for the pump and equipment.
Upon ordering, our service department will contact you within one business day to setup an appointment. If you have any questions, please contact our service department.
In some (rare) circumstances, some pools may require an additional fee for the opening. Examples include, but are not limited to extremely large pools, multiple covers, and/or attached spa. This additional fee will not be added without notifying the customer before the work is completed.