We open hundreds of swimming pools each and every year. The earlier you can get on the schedule, the more likely we will be able to accommodate a date and time of your preference. Below is a list of some of the tasks performed during your swimming pool opening service.
Basic Pool Opening Package Includes:
- Removal of winter pool cover.
- Cleaning of solid covers only and water tubes.
- Winter cover will be folded for storage.
- Removal of expansion device’s (e.g., Gizzmo’s from the skimmers)
- Removal of any winterizing plugs from the pool’s return lines.
- Inspect and install baskets and re-install jets and eyeballs.
- Re-install pump and filter plugs on pool equipment.
- Re-install any deck equipment (e.g., handrails, diving boards, and ladders.)
- Start and check pool equipment functions (i.e., only if water level is up)
- Cleaning of deck area and pool surface associated with cover removal.
Responsibility of the Homeowner
- Customer should bring water up to acceptable level.
- Having accessories out by the pool area. If items are not by the pool area and stored in a different location, please advise the service department. An additional charge may apply to the basic opening package.
- Removal of water and leaves from cover prior to arrival. See Additional Services if you would like this included with your opening package.
- Providing access to power for the pump and equipment.