A Compact, Above-Ground Cleaning Solution
The Polaris 7000 robotic cleaner is a compact, lightweight pool cleaner for above-ground and simple in-ground pools. Featuring powerful Cyclonic Vacuum technology, the Polaris 7000 is engineered to continuously capture debris while maintaining strong suction throughout the cleaning cycle. An energy-efficient pool cleaner that thoroughly cleans your pool’s floor and cove in as little as 2 hours, the Polaris 7000 goes one step further in taking the hassle out of cleaning with an Easy Clean Filter Canister that allows you to never touch debris again. A transparent lid conveniently lets you see when it’s time to empty the canister — then you just lift the handle, pull it out, shake and spray clean.
- Cleans Pool Floor and Cove - Thoroughly cleans and scrubs the floor and cove of above-ground and simple in-ground pools.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology - Enables the cleaner to capture debris and keep it suspended within the canister to ensure strong suction throughout the cleaning cycle.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister - Never touch debris again. Emptying your filter canister is easy as 1…2…3. Simply remove the cleaner from the pool, unlatch the canister, shake and spray.
- Transparent Lid - Takes the guesswork out of knowing when to empty the canister.
- Energy-Efficient Cleaning - Don’t waste time or money cleaning your pool. The Polaris 7000 will thoroughly clean your pool’s floor and cove in as little as 2 hours and for just pennies a day.
- Compact and Lightweight Design - Small but mighty, the Polaris 7000 is easy to handle while providing powerful cleaning for above-ground and simple in-ground pools.
Available In-Store Only
Call or Text 804-748-4330 to see if item is stock
|Vacuum Technology ||Cyclonic|
|Easy Clean Filter Canister ||Yes|
|Surface Cleaning Ability ||Floor and cove|
|Drive ||Tracks drive|
|Cable Length ||40' cable|
|Maximum Pool Size ||For above-ground and simple in-ground pools 30' or less|
Quick Start Guide