Due to Covid-19, the plants that make most of the abovegrounds for the country have shut down. Aboveground Pools are out of stock nationwide. There may be a small supply available in July, but most availability will resume for the 2021 swimming season.
A New, State of the Art Residential Pool
Pricing is for the Pool Kit Only. (See below for what's included in the Kit). Installation is not included. Swim-N-Pools does not provide Installation, however we can refer you to local installers. Shipping is pickup only, but the installers we refer you to will pickup your pool from us. We will contact you after placing your order. Some sizes may have lead times of up to 1 month, while others may be ready for pickup within 1 business week. If you need the pool quickly, please call or text us at 804-748-4330, so we can confirm our distributors have the size in stock.
Luxurious enough to grace a mansion.
The Optimum is designed to provide many years of enjoyment and fun for your family. The Optimum is versatile enough to fit any yard as a round or oval above ground, semi-inground or full inground pool.
The advanced design on this pool is optimized for compact shipping and easy assembly.
The summer is yours to discover with a new refreshing lifestyle...right in your own backyard.
Versatile range will fit any backyard
Whether you choose an above, semi-inground or inground installation, the Optimum will enhance your home, your backyard, and the pleasure you and your family will find for years to come. There is simply no pool that is as affordable and versatile as the Optimum pool.
Not only does the Optimum yield a considerably higher strength than the competition, it is welded with higher grade alloys and standards.
It is made strong using aerospace engineering technology and the finest marine grade materials.
- Inner and Outer walls are made with 5052 Aluminum alloy. Recommended for applications that require strength and resistance to corrosion.
- The core of the Optimum panels are compromised of Rigid closed-cell EPS foam with an R10 insulation value. This material does not absorb any notable amount of moisture and is suitable to be buried inground.
- The EPS foam is treated with ”bug free” insecticide to comply with the IRC for at and below grade applications.
- Optimum panels are built with super durable green adhesive from LEED* certified materials.
- Panels are locked together with high grade 6063-T5 Aluminum.
Swim-N-Pools sells aboveground packages that include everything you need for the aboveground, excluding: installation, electrical, water, and chemicals. A discount for chemicals is offered at the time of purchase. Our packages include:
- Pump and Filter System
- Beaded Liner
- PVC Flex Pipe, Fittings, and Quick Disconnects
- Maintenance Equipment, including Telescopic Poles, Wall Brush, Skim Net, Vacuum Head, and Vacuum Hose, Backwash Hose, and Thermometer.
- Your Choice of an A-Frame Ladder or Deck Ladder
This pool comes in a 52' Wall Height.
Please note: Our current recommended installers do not install semi in-ground and in-grounds and this pool would be installed as an aboveground only. If you had to install part of the pool under the ground (because of a major slope, etc.), that unique installation should be arranged between the installer and the customer ahead of time.
We do not recommend salt systems on aboveground swimming pools. Find out why by clicking here.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact us. Call or text us at 804-748-4330, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by.
*Apply for financing online, and in most cases get an instant decision. For this spa we offer 12 Month, 24 Month, and 36 Month options. Please contact us after applying for financing to continue the transaction. You will not be able to use financing to checkout on our website, but we can complete your transaction in-store. Call or text us at 804-748-4330, e-mail us at email@example.com, or stop by our store to finalize a financing application.